Fresh Fruit PizzaThis cream cheese covered pizza is topped with fresh fruit for a colorful and healthy treat! Perfect crowd pleaser for summer get-togethers!24 servingsNon-stick cooking spray1 (11 oz) can thin pizza crust (such as pillsbury)1 (8oz) tub whipped strawberry cream cheese2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced1 pint raspberries1 pint blackberries1 pint blueberries
This fresh fruit pizza with cream cheese is a beautiful dessert! Topped with an abundance of fresh fruits filled with vitamin C and antioxidants! Full of color, flavor, and vitamins, it’s the perfect sweet treat for any picnic or barbecue or whenever you want a lighter treat. Plus, it’s super easy to whip together in a hurry! My family absolutely loves when I show up with this hand, but it doesn’t last long on the table!
-From the Kitchen of Chris Freytag
Ingredients you will need:
Non-stick cooking spray
1 can thin pizza crust (you can buy store-bought or make your own)
1 (8oz) tub whipped strawberry cream cheese
2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
1 pint raspberries
1 pint blackberries
1 pint blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spread the pizza dough onto a greased pan and bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown
3. Remove crust from oven and let cool to room temperature before continuing.
4. Spread strawberry cream cheese over the entire surface of the cooled pizza crust and then top evenly with all fruit.
5. Slice into 24 pieces and serve room temperature.
Note: I serve this with the crust at room temperature, but I do like to chill the berries before topping.
Prep time: 20 min Cook Time: 10 min Serves 24 Calories: 85 Fat: 3.5g Protein: 1.5g Carbs: 12.5g Fiber: 2g
Join my community and receive a FREE GIFT, 5 Fats You Should Be Eating for Health and Weight Loss!!
By joining my junk-free private email list, you will have access to exclusive offers, tips and inspiration (and recipes!) to Get Healthy, Be Happy and Love Life! Your healthy body and happy mood await!