Recipe: Christmas Sangria
This delicious Christmas Sangria recipe is easy to make, and tastes incredible! We used an inexpensive bottle of Pinot Grigio and infused it with fresh apples, rosemary, and cranberries for a holiday flavored Sangria that looks as good as it tastes. We suggest that you make this at least 4 hours ahead of time and chill before serving to let the flavors really come through.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 serving(s)
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio (we used the Barefoot brand)
- 1/4 cup of apple cider
- 6 whole cranberries
- 6 cranberries cut in half
- 1/2 a golden delicious apple cut into chunks
- 8 sprigs of Rosemary
- Cut 6 cranberries in half, and chop 1/2 half of a golden delicious apple into chunks.
- Pour Pinot Grigio into a pitcher or your desired serving container, and add in all the cranberries, rosemary, and apple.
- Let the Sangria chill for at least four hours before serving, and garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh Rosemary.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 glass
Carbohydrates: 10 gram(s)
Sugar: 6 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U