Recipe: Crispy Cauliflower Bites with Sriracha Dipping Sauce
This easy recipe for crispy cauliflower bites with sriracha dipping sauce is the bomb! These healthy cauliflower bites come out golden brown and full of crunch. You can whip up the yummy sriracha dipping sauce while the cauliflower is roasting keeping this recipe under 30 minutes with very little clean up. Perfect appetizer for game day, game night, or just a healthy snack. Skip the fries and pop these crunchy cauliflower bites in the oven to satisfy your crunch cravings, and impress your guests with this sassy recipe.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 8 serving(s)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 shakes of Lowry's seasoning salt (if you don't have this you can use salt)
- sriracha dipping sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the core of the cauliflower and break off the cauliflower florets into bite size pieces.
- Dip each floret in the egg, roll in the panko crumbs, and place on the cookie sheet for baking.
- Once all the cauliflower is ready for baking sprinkle 3 shakes of Lowry's seasoned salt or table salt on cauliflower (optional). Then place baking sheet in oven and cook for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add all the dipping sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Once the cauliflower is done. Remove from the oven and drizzle sriracha dipping sauce over crispy cauliflower bites or serve on the side.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 3 cauliflower bites
Protein: 5 gram(s)
Fat: 3 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 15 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
Sugar: 4 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U