Hummus is a staple snack that everyone likes and it’s healthy! We make this yummy hummus recipe at least twice a week for a go to snack. Prepare ahead of time and keep in the fridge for those snack attacks!
-From the Kitchen of Chris Freytag:
Ingredients you will need:
- 1-15oz can Garbanzo beans – drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Tahini
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic or 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of parsley (I prefer fresh)
- The juice of 2 lemons
- Paprika for garnish
1. In a mini food processor, add all ingredients and blend. Feel free to play with the amount of garlic, salt, parsley, and cumin to work with your taste buds.
2. Scoop into a serving bowl and garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.
3. Serve with cut up veggies of your choice.