Hummus is a staple snack that everyone likes and it’s healthy! We make this yummy hummus recipe at least twice a week for a go to snack. Prepare ahead of time and keep in the fridge for those snack attacks!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
- 1-15 ounce can Garbanzo beans – drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of parsley (I prefer fresh)
- The juice of 2 lemons
- Paprika for garnish
- In a mini food processor, add all ingredients and blend. Feel free to play with the amount of garlic, salt, parsley, and cumin to work with your taste buds.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve with cut up veggies of your choice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 4 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 17 gram(s)
Fiber: 4 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U