Recipe: Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
This delicious dessert smoothie is thick, creamy, and the closest thing you can get to a milkshake in under 150 calories! Plus this frozen dessert drink is made with real fruit so the fiber will fill you right up! If your tastebuds are urging for a sweet treat, this healthy milkshake recipe is for you!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes check out our smoothie e-book filled with delicious, creative smoothies that you can make in 6 minutes or less!
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half and half (may use almond milk instead)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse a few times to roughly chop the frozen strawberries before blending until drink is entirely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 2 gram(s)
Fat: 2 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 29 gram(s)
Fiber: 4.5 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U