By: Jessica Robert, Guest Post
When you lose weight, you will experience a sea of changes in your life. The number on the scale is not the only thing that will change. They way you look and feel about yourself and how others view you will also change dramatically. We all have our own reasons to lose weight. Some of us want to flaunt a perfect figure, while others lose extra weight to improve health conditions. Losing pounds in itself can be an overwhelming experience, but the transformation that happens in our lives after weight loss is incredibly exhilarating. The changes after weight loss are amazing!
5 Noticeable Changes After Weight Loss
1. Hormonal Changes – You must understand that fat cells in the body control the amount of estrogen release in both women and men, and this can play havoc with the hormones. With an increased estrogen level, the body suffers from low testosterone and you are likely to suffer from muscle mass and fatigue. When the body begins to lose fat as you lose weight these symptoms tend to disappear and hormone levels get stabilized.
2. Less Toxins – We are typically exposed to hundreds of toxins every day because of the foods we eat and the environment we stay in. The fat cells store these toxins and the body fails to flush them out. This also leads to increased fatigue, body odor, complexion changes and heightens risks of cancers and other ailments. When your body has fewer toxins, you will automatically have a better complexion. Your face will look radiant and glowing because of better blood circulation and better nutrition.
3. Emotional Happiness – When you eat a diet that is rich in wholesome foods, perform regular exercises and stay physically active, your brain’s neurotransmitters work well. This means that your mood is better and you are relieved of unwanted stress. Lack of sleep is known to cause unnecessary weight gain, but when you can successfully shed the extra pounds, you are likely to enjoy better sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night, excessive snoring or breathing troubles are all likely to go away with weight loss.
4. Improved Immune System– Fat cells contain receptors which attract the cells in the immune system. When you have excess body weight, the body releases heightened immune responses as if there is an injury it is fighting against. While some inflammation helps to fight infections, too much of it can be harmful. Stored fat also increases blood pressure which triggers many heart-related problems. So, by shedding weight you can actually enjoy normal blood pressure levels.
5. Increased Mobility – By far the most important change that you are likely to encounter after weight loss is your ability to do so much more without feeling fatigue. Your mobility increases dramatically, almost making you feel like a different individual.
The best part about losing weight is the fact that you can actually become a better person afterwards. You learn the value of eating right and the benefits of introducing positive lifestyle changes. You get energized, healthy, confident and happy when you can maintain an optimal body weight. You are inspired to work harder to achieve higher goals because of this new-found confidence.
Jessica Robert passionately blogs about weight loss ideas and diet tips. Her blog displays helpful articles on easy dieting methods and weight loss ideas.