Recipe: 5-Ingredient Stuffed Banana Peppers
This simple and delicious healthy recipe for 5 ingredient stuffed peppers is packed with lean protein and tons of flavor! We love this low-carb recipe because it takes just a few minutes to throw together, so we suggest making one batch to bake and enjoy now and then another to stick in the freezer and use another time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 5-6 large banana peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- Add olive oil to skillet and cook ground turkey until browned.
- Add in marinara sauce and toss until heated through.
- Place halved banana peppers on sheet pan and scoop meat mixture into each one.
- Top with cheese and bake for 10 minutes until melty.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 25 gram(s)
Fat: 15 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 11 gram(s)
Fiber: 5 gram(s)
Sugar: 2 gram(s)
Cholesterol: 95 milligram(s)
Saturated Fat: 3 gram(s)
Sodium: 300 milligram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U