Recipe: Berry Arugula Salad
This simple yet delightful berry arugula salad is one you can make over and over again. Made with a fruity vinaigrette and fresh berries, it’s perfect for summer. The recipe is easy enough to put together in a cinch but pretty enough to serve as a side salad for company.
Make This Berry Arugula Salad
This arugula salad with berries can be made in just 5 minutes. Quickly blend the sweet and tart strawberry dressing, and toss your salad ingredients in a bowl.
This is a perfect quick and easy salad to serve alongside dinner or double/triple the recipe and bring it along to a summer potluck for a healthy dish to share that everyone will love. We also think this makes for a great Fourth of July or Memorial Day recipe with the beautiful red and blue berry colors (even white if you add cheese).
Here are the salad ingredients:
- Goat Cheese or Feta
- Pecans or Almonds
The strawberry vinaigrette recipe is so delicious that we could eat it with a spoon! It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and so easy to throw together.
More Salads with Berries
- Blueberry Corn Salad
- Orange Strawberry Avocado Salad with Citrus Poppyseed Dressing
- Sesame Kale Salad with Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberry Quinoa Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Spinach
Equipment Needed For This Salad
This arugula salad with berries doesn’t require much to make. Use whatever blender or food processor you have on hand (we love our individual Nutribullet for smaller jobs like this one!). Toss it all together in a big salad bowl and you’re done!
- Salad bowl
*The equipment section may contain affiliate links to products we know and love.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 6 cups arugula
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup other berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Halved pecans or chopped almonds
- Crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- Blend vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor or blender. Set aside.
- Toss arugula in a large serving bowl and top with berries. Add cheese and nuts.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette (you may have extra you can save for later!)
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 2 gram(s)
Fat: 14 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 19 gram(s)
Fiber: 2 gram(s)
Sugar: 15 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U