Recipe: Cajun Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds make for such a healthy snack! And these cajun roasted pumpkin seeds are full of flavor, low calorie and don’t contain any sugar. Not too spicy, adults and kids alike love them!
Bonus: pumpkin seeds are a great source of magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, zinc, fiber and cancer-fighting selenium!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 serving(s)
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds, raw
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Freshly ground Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt) & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter onto pumpkin seeds and stir in bowl.
- Add seasoning and stir until coated.
- Layer onto baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 oz
Protein: 4 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 11 gram(s)
Fiber: 4 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Team GHU
Leave a Comment