Recipe: Green Monkey Smoothie
Green smoothies are my favorite as they are packed with nutrients and delicious ingredients! I swear adding avocado to this smoothie makes it taste like ice cream without added sugar! Plus this smoothie is full of healthy fats, protein and fiber so you are guaranteed a wholesome meal that will leave you satisfied!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 1/2 avocado- peeled and pitted
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 3 ounces of non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 milk (we recommend almond)
- Add ingredients in the order listed above to smoothie cup. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U