Recipe: Lemonade Cucumber Fizz Cocktail
Cool off this summer with a refreshing Lemonade Cucumber Fizz Cocktail! This healthy low-calorie recipe has so many layers of flavors, your guests will be blown away by your mixologist skills. I like to use English cucumbers as they have less seeds, but if those aren’t available to you, a typical cucumber will do. For the alcohol, Hendrick’s Gin has a nice rose and cucumber flavor to it already and works very well in this recipe!
Yield: 4 serving(s)
- 3 large English cucumbers peeled (reserve 4 slices for garnish)
- 5 leaves of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of dark Agave nectar
- 2 cups club soda
- 8 ounces of Hendrick's Gin or gin of your choice
- Food processor or blender
- In a food processor/blender, add peeled and roughly chopped cucumbers, fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, rosemary, and dark agave nectar. Blend until a liquid consistency.
- Place strainer over a large bowl or pitcher and pour lemonade cucumber mixture over the strainer. Discard the pulp like material the strainer catches.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour 1/2 cup of club soda in each glass, add in desired amount of gin (we used 2 ounces per cocktail), top with lemonade cucumber mixture until the glass is full, and garnish with a slice of fresh cucumber.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 4
214 calories, 2 grams protein, 0 grams fat, 23 grams carbs, 1 gram fiber, 17 grams sugar
*2 ounces of Gin was calculated into this recipe per serving. There are 64 calories per ounce of Hendrick's Gin.
From the kitchen of: Chris Freytag