Recipe: Cucumber Lemonade Fizz Cocktail
Beverage Recipes, Cocktail Recipes
Hendricks Cucumber Lemonade Recipe
Nothing screams summertime like fresh cucumber lemonade so what could be a better cool-off cocktail by the pool than this refreshing Cucumber Lemonade Fizz!
This drink is a healthy low-calorie recipe that has so many layers of flavors, if you make this for company, your guests will be impressed by your mixologist skills.
What Type of Cucumbers are Used in Cucumber Lemonade?
I like to use English cucumbers because they have fewer seeds, but if those aren’t available to you, a typical cucumber will do.
What Type of Alcohol is Used?
For the alcohol, Hendricks Gin has a nice rose and cucumber flavor to it already and works very well in this cucumber fizz recipe! The calories in Hendricks Gin are relatively low as well if you’re watching your calorie intake. Hendricks Gin has under 100 calories in a measure of gin. A classic gin and tonic cocktail is usually about 150 calories.
How to Make a Cucumber Lemonade Fizz
Start by adding peeled and roughly chopped cucumbers, fresh mint leaves, freshly squeezed lemon juice, rosemary, and dark agave nectar to your food processor. Blend until liquid consistency.
Then, place a strainer over a large bowl (or a serving pitcher) and pour the cucumber lemonade mixture over the strainer, discarding the pulp-like material the strainer catches.
Then just fill the glasses with ice and pour 1/2 cup of club soda in each glass, add in the desired amount of gin (we used 2 ounces per cocktail), top with lemonade cucumber mixture until the glass is full.
Don’t forget to garnish with a slice of fresh cucumber, sprig of rosemary, and enjoy!
Yield: 4 serving(s)
- 3 large English cucumbers peeled (reserve 4 slices for garnish)
- 5 leaves of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of dark Agave nectar
- 2 cups club soda
- 8 ounces of Hendrick's Gin or gin of your choice
- Food processor or blender
- In a food processor/blender, add peeled and roughly chopped cucumbers, fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, rosemary, and dark agave nectar. Blend until a liquid consistency.
- Place strainer over a large bowl or pitcher and pour lemonade cucumber mixture over the strainer. Discard the pulp like material the strainer catches.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour 1/2 cup of club soda in each glass, add in desired amount of gin (we used 2 ounces per cocktail), top with lemonade cucumber mixture until the glass is full, and garnish with a slice of fresh cucumber.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 4
214 calories, 2 grams protein, 0 grams fat, 23 grams carbs, 1 gram fiber, 17 grams sugar
*2 ounces of Gin was calculated into this recipe per serving. There are 64 calories per ounce of Hendrick's Gin.
From the kitchen of: Chris Freytag
Leave a Comment