Recipe: Raspberry Peach Tea Smoothie
This Raspberry Peach Tea Smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes of all time. The tea adds a unique flavor and a little kick of antioxidants and caffeine (if you choose caffeinated tea).
The recipe makes a lot so I have put it down as 2 servings, but if you choose to drink the whole thing it will only set you back 150 calories. You won’t be disappointed with this smoothie whether it be on a hot summer day or in the middle of January to help with your healthy eating goals.
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 serving(s)
- 1 medium, ripe peach (pit removed, peel can be left on)
- ½ cup unsweetened iced tea
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup ice cubes (about 3 cubes)
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
- ~For A Fun Layered Look~
- Blend peach with half of the tea, yogurt and ice. Pour in a glass.
- Rinse blender and blend raspberries with the rest of the tea, yogurt and ice. Pour on top of peach layer.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 5 gram(s)
Fat: 1 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 12 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
Sugar: 9 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U