Recipe: Red, White and Blueberry Smoothie
A classic fruit smoothie packed with antioxidants, protein and energizing nutrients! This red, white and blueberry smoothie is bright, colorful, and bursting with fresh fruit flavor. Try this easy smoothie recipe during your next summer barbecue for a fun, easy drink!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes check out our smoothie e-book filled with delicious, creative smoothies that you can make in 6 minutes or less!
Total Time:2 minutes
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen rasberries
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- Add all ingredients in to blender.
- Blend on low speed until all large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1
Protein: 21 gram(s)
Fat: 3 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 22 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U