**As of 11/7/16, we are not accepting any new contributors. Please check back at a later date.**
Our community is made up of women (and some men!) of all ages, backgrounds, shapes and sizes who want to live a healthy and fulfilling life. As moms and women, we all want to learn, grow, share, give advice, get tips and support each other. Interested in sharing content with our readers? Here’s what you need to know:
Blog submission guidelines:
- Who we are looking for: Experienced writers, bloggers, mom bloggers and experts in the health/wellness/food field. We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our mission (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), your work with not be published.
- Type of content: Positive, helpful, accessible, entertaining and teachable. (Peruse our past blogs to see what we’ve posted.) We accept original articles about health, fitness, food and lifestyle.
- Word count: Posts typically run between 500-1,000 words.
- Quality Content: We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (that includes your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites; we will only publish unique and original content. We will not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
- Acceptance & Editing: We do not compensate contributors for posts, but we do include a bio and byline containing links to your website and social media. Keep bio to a few sentences; you will be able to change this anytime if you have any new information/links you’d like to include. We will promote your post all over social media when your post goes live. We reserve to right to edit your post, but will always send it back to you for approval.
- All photography must either be your own or used with permission. We will choose the blog headline photo. You must include the name of the artist as credit in your submission. Artwork or photography without specified credit will not be used. When taking photographs to include with your submission, please ensure they are clear, appropriate and at high-quality resolution. We reserve the right to edit and/or crop photographs.
- Please send your request and topic to HELP@gethealthyu.com. Do NOT send full articles until your topic has been approved and we have asked for the entire piece. At that time, please submit as a Word document or in the body of an email.
By submitting your topic idea to GetHealthyU.com you acknowledge that you have read all steps to submitting content carefully and agree with all rules stated above.