Recipe: Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Dinner Recipes, Pork + Beef Recipes, Poultry Recipes, Quick + Easy Meal Recipes
This is one of the easiest and best recipes for pork tenderloin.
The American Heart Association has certified pork tenderloin as a heart-healthy food. It’s a good source of protein and is as lean as skinless chicken breast.
This tender pork recipe is so versatile, and delicious it will become one of your new favorite recipes! My family loves it! I’ve served this for the holidays many years in a row with rave reviews, but I also love it for family barbecues because it is so easy!
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 8 serving(s)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1.5 pounds pork tenderloin
- Whisk soy sauce and sugar in a medium bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in the rest of the ingredients
- Pour into a zip lock baggie along with the whole pork tenderloin
- Marinade for at least 3-4 hours
- Preheat the grill to medium. Remove the pork from the marinade. (Discard marinade.) Grill the whole tenderloings until cooked through.
- Cut into medallions and serve
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 27 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 6 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
suman basnet on December 11, 2020 at 11:13 AM
hey! i really liked your recipe. Do you have any thoughts on keto diet though. I found this somewhere any thoughts on it? https://bit.ly/3qHhbrE
Chris Freytag on December 11, 2020 at 1:36 PM
Hi there - I have actually done an entire blog post on keto vs. paleo. Take a peak here: https://gethealthyu.com/keto-vs-paleo-which-diet-is-better/
Luz Marina Peña on August 26, 2020 at 5:34 AM
Por favor muy buenas sus recetas pero no están en español graciad
Ann on July 2, 2017 at 7:44 PM
Question Please: If this was baked in oven what would your suggestion be?
Chris Freytag on July 5, 2017 at 2:43 PM
Hi Ann - we'd maybe try doing it in the oven at 425 for 15-20 minutes!