Recipe: Asian Chicken Kebabs
This Asian chicken kebab marinade is a family recipe that is packed with protein and vegetables! Everyone in my extended family, from young to old, love these Asian chicken kebabs hot off the grill. The simple and zesty marinade adds a delicious Asian flavor to the veggies and chicken. Just coat your chicken or veggies with marinade in a baggie and let sit several hours or even overnight. P.S. reserve some of the marinade ahead of time (before putting chicken in) and use as a drizzle on a salad or sandwich. It’s delicious!
Total Time:5 minutes
Yield: 16 serving(s)
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Up to 2 lbs of chicken light or dark meat (whatever you prefer)
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the coriander, 1 quartered onion, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, peanut butter, brown sugar and canola oil. Process until everything is finely chopped to create the marinade.
- Add meat of your choice to marinade and let sit in a zip lock or covered for at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours. This recipe makes a lot of marinade so separate extra before putting meat in to top as sauce after cooking or to use on salads.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 16
2 tablespoons | 148 calories, 4 grams protein, 11 grams fat, 10 grams carbs, 1 gram fiber, 5 grams sugar
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U