Recipe: Copycat Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad
PHOTO CREDIT: TheRoastedRoot.com
Everyone loves Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad, and we’ve found the perfect copycat recipe that you can make yourself!
This copycat to Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad recipe uses a Greek yogurt-based dressing that lightens the salad up and is full of delicious ingredients. This salad will be guaranteed a spot on your family’s weekly menu.
In just 23 minutes (15 minutes of prep, 8 minutes of cooking) you can have this salad ready to go!
Calories in Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad
The calories in the store version of Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad are as follows:
- 300 Calories Per Serving
- Carbs 20g
- 2 tsp of added sugars per serving
- 4 tsp of sugars per serving
Calories in Copycat Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad
- Fewer calories because of the substitution of yogurt for mayo!
- You have the control here to make this much lighter, so choose your ingredients as you please.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup grated carrot
From the kitchen of: The Roasted Root