Recipe: Double Chocolate Paleo Banana Bread
PHOTO CREDIT: AmbitiousKitchen.com
Dark chocolate & bananas: two of my absolute favorite foods! And combined into this double chocolate banana bread recipe with no added sugar… talk about heaven! The bananas add the perfect amount of sweetness on their own and when paired with the melty dark chocolate… swoon. Add a little sea salt to the top for a perfect dessert, snack or breakfast!
This recipe is paleo, gluten free and ready in under 30 minutes!
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup packed coconut flour
- 1/3 cup high quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces dark chocolate bar (at least 80% cacao), coarsely chopped
Nutrition Information Per Serving
From the kitchen of: Ambitious Kitchen