Recipe: Easy, Healthy Muffin (In a Minute)
I’ve always loved muffins but most are loaded with sugar and flour. This healthy muffin in a minute recipe is quick, easy, very low carb and high in fiber. It’s delicious for breakfast, snack or even dessert.
- Looking for a savory variation? Substitute out the sweetener and add in shredded cheese, chopped veggies, and spices (dill is yummy) to pair alongside salads or soups.
- This muffin is keto-friendly! While a small amount of blueberries are okay on the keto diet, you can always skip them and just use nuts and seeds for add-ins to keep it even lower in carbs.
- This tasty muffin is also gluten-free and dairy-free!
Total Time:3 minutes
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Optional add in's: berries, walnuts, or other nuts/seeds, cheese, veggies, spices
- Mix all ingredients in a coffee mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high. (If using fresh or frozen fruit, microwave for 1:30 on high.)
- Dump out of coffee cup onto your plate.
- Let it cool for 1 minute and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 12 gram(s)
Fat: 21 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 9 gram(s)
Fiber: 8 gram(s)
Sugar: 1 gram(s)
Saturated Fat: 3 gram(s)
Sodium: 116 milligram(s)
Recipe Cuisine: American
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U