Recipe: 2-Ingredient Banana Muffins
What do you think about muffins that are insanely easy to make and are actually pretty healthy? These two 2-ingredient muffin recipes require a box of cake mix and bananas. It’s seriously that simple! And if you’re really looking to cut out even more of the junk, I’d suggest Namaste Foods Cake Mix. I use this brand because it’s wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, preservative-free, and GMO-free. Bananas about to go bad? Make these muffins! Whenever you can sneak extra potassium and fiber into your day via bananas, it’s a win!
Total Time: 23 minutes
Yield: 12 serving(s)
- 3/4 box Namaste Vanilla Cake Mix (or 1 box vanilla cake mix of your favorite brand. Namaste is 26 ounces verses the typical 18 ounces.)
- 4 Medium Sized Ripe Bananas
- Optional Add-Ins: Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork, and then combine with the vanilla cake mix. Stir until smooth.
- If desired, stir in some chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into paper lined cupcake tins, sprayed with non-stick spray, 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes until done.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Protein: 2 gram(s)
Fat: 1 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 58 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
Sugar: 14 gram(s)
260 cal, 0 fat, 49 carbs, 1 fiber, 28 sugar, 2g protein
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U