Recipe: 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Home baked taste without the fuss! These 2 ingredient pumpkin spice muffins are beyond simple, because literally there are only two ingredients. I know, sounds crazy, but trust us, all you need is some cake mix and canned pumpkin! I’m a firm believer that pumpkin spice deserves year round acceptance, and this recipe might just be the answer. The canned pumpkin makes the muffins super moist, fluffy, and addicting. Mix, bake, eat, rejoice!
- 3/4 box Namaste Foods Spice Cake Mix (or 1 box spice cake mix of your favorite brand. Namaste is 26 ounces verses the typical 18 ounces)
- 1 15 oz can canned pumpkin
- Optional Add-Ins: shredded carrots, walnuts, raisins
- Combine the spice cake mix and canned pumpkin in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth
- Stir in optional add-ins if you are looking for more of a carrot cake taste!
- Spoon batter into paper lined cupcake tins, 2/3 full
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes. Do the clean knife check just to make sure!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
196 calories, 5 grams of fat, 36 carbs, 1 gram of fiber, 2 grams of protein, 25 grams of sugar.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U