Recipe: Apple Peach Crisp Smoothie
This apple peach crisp smoothie has the flavor of your favorite crisp dessert minus all the fat, added sugars and calories. Sweet with a little spiced cookie flavor. You will feel like you are drinking a dessert while your fueling your body of nutrients and wholesome ingredients!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup natural apple juice (no sugar added)
- 6 ounces plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup oatmeal-not cooked
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 5 ice cubes
- 1/8 cup granola (optional)
- Add ingredients in the order listed above to the smoothie cup. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 9 gram(s)
Fat: 2 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 47 gram(s)
*Granola is optional - and will add 78 calories
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U