Recipe: Banana “Nice” Cream 4 Ways
If you’ve never tried banana “nice” cream, you’re in for a real treat. It’s essentially a much healthier, dairy free (and some vegan options!) ice cream substitute that you can feel good about. Made with frozen bananas, all it takes is a few pulses in the food processor to develop that creamy, sweet concoction you crave. And since we consider ourselves nice cream experts at Get Healthy U (let’s just say we’ve made it more than a few times), we’ve compiled our 4 favorite nice cream flavors (like chocolate peanut butter!) so you can keep coming back for more!
Total Time:5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1 frozen banana, chunked
- Option 1: Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Dark chocolate chips, for serving
- Option 2: Matcha
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Coconut flakes, for serving
- Option 3: Raspberry
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- White chocolate chips, for serving
- Option 4: Mint Chip
- 1 drop peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chunks
- Put frozen banana chunks in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add your desired mix-ins. Pulse until combined and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 batch
Nutrition varies by flavor. Choc/PB = 215 cal, 9 fat, 35 carb, 6 fat, 17 sugar, 6 protein Matcha = 113 cal, 0 fat, 29 carb, 3 fat, 15 sugar, 1 protein Rasp = 128 cal, 1 fat, 39 carb, 4 fiber, 17 sugar, 1 protein Mint = 192 cal, 4 fat, 39 carb, 4 fiber, 23 sugar, 2 protein
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U