Recipe: Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This black bean and corn salsa recipe is one of my favorites! I use it as a dip for healthy homemade tortilla chips, atop a bed of greens, in taco salads, and even as a side for fish or chicken. You can feel good about adding this salsa to any meal. It is packed with nutrients from all the veggies as well as fiber and protein from the beans.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups fresh of thawed frozen corn
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1-2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 sliced jalapeno peppers, diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U