Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Side Dish Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
These roasted brussels sprouts are such a simple and delicious side! You will feel like your dining at a fancy restaurant when you taste this healthy, flavored packed sprouts recipe. My daughter came up with this recipe and it makes an amazing veggie side dish for a family dinner or any type of dinner party!
Yield: 2 serving(s)
- Brussels Sprouts washed and cut in halves or quarters depending on their size
- 1 or 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Juice of a half a lemon
- A few good shakes of balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- For those of you who haven't worked with coconut oil, it is solid at room temperature. You will have to scoop out your table spoons and throw it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Once your oil is liquified, add in all remaining ingredients then toss the sauce in with the brussels.
- Grease your baking sheet with a bit of coconut oil and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Give them a little flip and put them back in the oven for another 8-10 minutes
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
Lynn Achtelik on November 12, 2022 at 8:57 PM
The picture shows cranberries and NUTs? bacon? The recipe does not indicate those ingredients ??
Chris Freytag, CPT on November 15, 2022 at 8:50 AM
Hi Lynn - I think you clicked into the wrong recipe. The one you commented on is just our plain Roasted Brussel Sprouts. However we do have another recipe that has cranberries, nuts and bacon - check out the blog named: Chili-Maple Roasted Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts. Take a peak at the full recipe here: https://gethealthyu.com/recipe/chili-maple-roasted-butternut-squash-brussels-sprouts/