Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Kebabs
This great party-friendly kebab recipe is much healthier than traditional buffalo wings. This buffalo chicken wing recipe is low calorie, zero mess and full of flavor! Made with all white meat that is baked not fried these kebabs are easy to eat and tossed in delicious zesty lower fat wing sauce! Using chicken breast tenders in this recipe ensures that the meat is still moist and delicious.
Total Time: 21 minutes
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1/2 cup light blue cheese dressing
- Preheat broiler to high. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil
- Place chicken tenders in a large bowl and cover with hot sauce, melted butter, and salt. Toss all to fully coat.
- Thread each coated chicken tender onto one pre-soaked skewer and then place onto the lined sheet pan.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce over top of all kebabs and broil for 6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Cut into one kebab to ensure that chicken is white throughout.
- Serve alongside celery and blue cheese dressing to cool down the palate.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 2
Protein: 19 gram(s)
Fat: 10 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 2 gram(s)
Fiber: 1 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U