Recipe: Carrot, Apple, and Ginger Zinger
This delicious carrot, apple, and ginger zinger smoothie is a bright way to start the morning! This wholesome smoothie breakfast will leave your tummy satisfied as it’s packed with protein from the greek yogurt and fiber from the carrots, apples and banana! Plus the ginger is great for your stomach and a natural detox ingredient. If you don’t have a juicer, 100% carrot juice is easy to find in grocery stores like Trader Joes!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time:4 minutes
- 1/2 cup 100% carrot juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 frozen sliced ripe banana
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U