Recipe: Foil Packet Grilled Salmon & Veggies
This easy-to-make foil packet salmon and veggies such an easy and delicious summer meal. Simply add all your ingredients on top of a sheet of tin foil, drizzle with olive oil and whatever seasonings you like, cook on the grill and voila: a healthy satisfying meal in a flash.
This recipe is totally customizable; you won’t even find any measurements below because it’s THAT easy. Want more peppers? Add them in. Dislike asparagus? Sub for another veggie. The beauty of this meal is in its convenience and customizability. Plus, you’re left with no pots and pans to clean up afterward!
Want more? Check out our Beginner’s Guide To Grilling for additional recipes, tips and tricks!
Total Time:25 minutes
- Bell Peppers
- Zucchini and/or summer squash
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Tear squares of tin foil large enough to wrap around food. (Double layering works great for extra sturdiness)
- Add salmon and veggies to the center of tin foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper and whatever other seasoning you'd like!
- Grill at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Open carefully & enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U