Recipe: Garden Party Vegetable Noodle Salad
Garden Party Vegetable Noodle Salad
This Garden Party Vegetable Noodle Salad is packed with fresh veggies, vitamins, and flavor! Spiralizing these veggies into noodle like ribbons is so easy, and makes eating all your veggies fun! In this recipe I used blade #3 on my spiralizer to create ribbon like noodles. Make sure to buy large carrots as typical sized carrots won’t work in your spiralizer as indicated in my picture below. I top layer upon layer of fresh veggies and add avocado for protein. A vegetarian delight of a dish, that looks as good as is tastes!
Total Time:10 minutes
Yield: 2 serving(s)
- 2 cucumbers peeled
- 3 large carrots peeled
- 2 zucchini peeled
- 1 yellow squash peeled
- 1 large tomato
- ½ an avocado
- 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 4 tbsp vinaigrette dressing ( I used Brianna's Blush wine vinaigrette but any will work)
- 1/4 a red onion sliced fine
- Spiralize cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, and yellow squash then layer one at a time on each plate.
- Top each plate with red onion, 2 slices of tomato, sliced avocado, 1 tbsp blue cheese crumbles, and 2 tbsp vinaigrette of your choice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 2
324 calories, 15 grams of fat, 12 grams of protein, 40 carbs, 12 grams of fiber
*I use the Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer!
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U