Recipe: Gluten Free Banana Bread Muffins
Breakfast Recipes, Dessert Recipes
These Gluten Free Banana Bread Muffins are moist, fluffy, and delicious! The chia seeds in this recipe add fiber, protein, and those Omega 3’s we all need! They also add a slight nutty flavor and texture that we at the Get Healthy U office loved. This recipe will make two loaves in a standard pan or two dozen standard sized muffins. When it comes to gluten free recipes you really need some trial and error! Many gluten free recipes can turn out dry or crumble. I had a few flops until I got these muffins perfect. Finally, we got the right combo for delicious banana bread muffins that are gluten free and packed with tasty goodness!
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 24 serving(s)
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp melted extra virgin coconut oil to coat pan
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place baking rack in the middle of your oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients (reserving the 1 tbsp coconut oil) in a larger bowl and mix in the dry ingredients. Mix gently to form a batter.
- Take the 1 tbsp coconut oil that your served above and lightly coat the inside of the muffin tin or pan.
- Pour the banana bread batter into the muffin tin/pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes until golden brown. You should be able to stick a toothpick in the muffins without batter sticking to the toothpick as you pull it out.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes in pan before flipping over to release muffins.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 24 muffins or 2 banana breads
Protein: 5 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 22 gram(s)
Fiber: 6 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
Leave a Comment