Recipe: Grilled Peaches & Pineapple
There are not very many desserts that contain no added sugar, but this recipe for grilled peaches and pineapple contains just that; no added sugar needed! Cooking peaches and pineapple on the grill creates delicious caramelization on the fruit and makes for one beautiful dessert in just 10 minutes.
Eat them on their own or serve them up with some vanilla bean ice cream and fresh basil!
Want more? Check out our Beginner’s Guide To Grilling for additional recipes, tips and tricks!
Total Time:10 minutes
- Pineapple, cut into rings or large chunks
- Peaches, cut into rings or large chunks
- For Serving
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Fresh Basil, torn
- Place peaches and pineapple on directly on the grill or for added security, on a sheet of tin foil placed on the grill
- Flip halfway through cooking to evenly caramelize both sides over low heat, about 5 minutes
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream and fresh basil
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U