Recipe: Kabobs 3 Ways
Making kabobs could not be easier! And we’ve got three delicious and healthy combinations for your summer grilling. Grab your favorite protein, a few veggies, and stick them on a skewer.
Season them up with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic powder and voila!
PRO TIP: Oil the meat and veggies, not the grill; your seasonings will stick better and your grill will stay cleaner!
Keep it easy, colorful, and delicious and get grilling today! And it never hurts to make extra for leftovers!!
Want more? Check out our Beginner’s Guide To Grilling for additional recipes, tips and tricks!
Total Time:30 minutes
- Steak Kabobs
- Beef, cut into chunks (top sirloin, tenderloin, filet, chuck, etc.)
- Mushrooms, whole
- Green Pepper, large slices
- Purple Onion, large slices
- Shrimp Kabobs
- Red Onion, large slices
- Pineapple, large chunks
- Red Pepper, large slices
- Chicken Kabobs
- Chicken Breast
- Onion, large slices
- Sweet Potato, thickly sliced
- Zucchini, large chunks
- Stick meat and veggies on a pre-soaked wooden skewer or metal skewer.
- Season them up with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place on a pre-heated grill and rotate throughout the cooking process for even heating.
- Remove from grill when protein is cooked through and veggies are charred, about 10-15 minutes.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U