Recipe: PB&J Smoothie
Everyone loves a PB&J! A classic flavor combination from your childhood in a healthy smoothie. The entire family will love this smoothie, it tastes like a healthy PB&J milkshake and is only made with a few all-natural ingredients. Great afternoon or post workout snack packed with protein that you can make in 3 minutes!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup skim milk (we also recommend almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Add ingredients in the order listed above to smoothie cup. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 smoothie
*Calories based on skim milk.
From the kitchen of: Chris Freytag