Recipe: Peach Mint Mojito
Everything will be peachy keen as long as you keep the mojitos coming! This fun summer cocktail is made with real peaches, mint leaves, lime, rum, and clementine sparkling water for a fruity drink everyone will love. Plus, this mojito is only 146 calories!
How to Make A Peach Mint Mojito
- Muddle a quarter of one fresh peach, two lime wedges, and a handful of mint leaves in a tall glass.
- Top with ice.
- Mix with an ounce of clear rum
- Top with sparkling water.
- Optional: swap the sparkling water with six ounces of sparkling Clementine Izze for the perfect peachy-mint sensation.
- 1/4 peach, diced
- 2 lime wedges
- Mint leaves
- 1 ounce clear rum
- 6 ounces sparkling clementine Izze
- Dice a quarter of a peach and add two lime wedges and some mint leaves. Mix with an ounce of clear rum and six ounces of sparkling Clementine Izze for the perfect peachy-mint sensation.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Carbohydrates: 20 gram(s)
Fiber: 1 gram(s)
Sugar: 17 gram(s)
Recipe Cuisine: American
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U