Recipe: Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bites
What would happen if your favorite junk food became healthy, oh and gave you tons of energy? This healthy recipe for no-bake peanut butter cup protein bites is slightly indulgent as the bites are hand dipped in dark chocolate. These protein packed morsels are worth every calorie and will blow your mind. Satisfy your sweet tooth and bump up your protein with these tasty treats!
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 10 serving(s)
- 3/4 cup PB2 peanut butter powder
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Dark chocolate wafers (for melting) we used 15 wafers to make this recipe
- A few tablespoons water to make PB2 into peanut butter
- 1/2 a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder (we use BiPro Protein Powder)
- Mix up PB2 with enough water to make a thick peanut butter paste. add in creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, and mix well. If necessary add a bit more water to form thick peanut butter paste like texture.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and using a tablespoon measuring spoon make balls about 3/4 of a tablespoon in size and place on wax paper. Let chill 10 minutes in freezer.
- Take cookie sheet out of the freezer and roll balls between hands to create a rounder shape. Heat chocolate wafers according to package directions and roll each ball in chocolate and place back on wax paper. Chill balls again in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place balls in zip locks and keep refrigerated. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 2 protein balls
Protein: 9 gram(s)
Fat: 11 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 15 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
Sugar: 9 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Team Get Healthy U