Recipe: Pistachio and Cranberry Chocolate Bark
The perfect combination of salty and sweet I love bringing this rich pistachio and cranberry chocolate bark to parties. The recipe is easy, delicious, and looks like you spent an afternoon in your apron. A festive healthy treat especially around the holidays! Perfect for gift giving or to bring as a hostess gift.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 16 serving(s)
- 16 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- For Topping
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, chopped or whole
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- For best flavor, toast pistachios on a sheet pan for 4-5 minutes in a 350 degrees oven before preparing. Toast just until they smell aromatic.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place chopped chocolate in a metal or tempered glass mixing bowl and place over a pot of simmering water to create a double boiler.
- Stir the chocolate constantly, until entirely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment paper-lined sheet pan and spread until about 1/3 inch thick.
- Sprinkle toasted pistachios and sweetened cranberries over the entire surface of the melted chocolate. Use a rubber spatula to press all down into the chocolate.
- Let cool completely, until firm. Break apart and serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 2 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 20 gram(s)
Fiber: 4 gram(s)
Sugar: 8 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U