Recipe: Healthy Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
You know we love pumpkin at Get Healthy U and now we’ve made a pumpkin pie in a mug that can be ready in 5 minutes! That’s right, there’s no pie dough to roll out, no waiting while it bakes in the oven; it’s as simple as mixing ingredients in a mug and popping it in the microwave. Plus it’s totally gluten and dairy free!
Total Time:5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Whip cream
- Graham Cracker Crumbles, sprinkled on top
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug and stir well.
- Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with whip cream and an additional sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 8 gram(s)
Fat: 5 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 19 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
Sugar: 12 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U