Recipe: Strawberry Kiwi Swirl Smoothie
This smoothie definitely takes me on a morning vacation! The shredded coconut and banana add a tropical touch that is full of vitamins and other nutrients. This smoothie is so simple to make and will make you feel energized and refreshed!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, Peeled
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 3 ounces plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk (almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon coconut shredded
- Add ingredients to the blender. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U