Recipe: Tropical Sorbet
This refreshing tropical sorbet is a perfect way to to cool down this summer with the delightful flavors of pineapple and coconut. It’s a low calorie treat and vegan friendly, too (just omit the yogurt). Super simple to throw together and seriously delicious!
Total Time:5 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple pieces
- 1 frozen banana, cut into coins
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- For non-vegan recipe: 5 ounces coconut yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Protein: 3 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 17 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
Sugar: 7 gram(s)
* Nutritional info includes yogurt.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U