Recipe: Antioxidant-Infused Ice Cubes Two Ways
These antioxidant-infused ice cubes are so easy you really don’t even need a recipe! But we have come up with two delicious and flavorful recipes you can easily whip up and have on hand for parties or just a sunny day.
We love pairing these cubes with lemonade or limemade but any cold beverage would be perfect! For our coconut version, place raspberries and blackberries in ice cube molds and fill with your favorite coconut water.
And for the pomegranate blueberry version, simply combine blueberries and your favorite pomegranate juice.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Coconut Berry Ice Cubes
- Coconut Water
- Pomegranate Blueberry Ice Cubes
- Pomegranate juice (such as Pom or Bai)
- For the coconut berry ice cubes, place 1-2 raspberries and 1 blackberry in each ice cube mold depending on the size of your cube molds. Pour in coconut water over top and freeze for 3+ hours until frozen through.
- For the pomegranate blueberry ice cubes, place 3-5 blueberries in each ice cube mold depending on the size of your cube molds. Pour pomegranate juice over them and freeze for 3+ hours until frozen through.
- Serve ice cubes in your favorite cold beverage!
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U