Recipe: Frozen Peach Parfait Cups
We love a good muffin tin recipe at Get Healthy U so thought why not try a frozen yogurt dessert? These frozen peach parfait cups are SUPER easy to make and delicious. This healthy recipe uses vanilla honey Greek yogurt and fresh peaches, but you could use any yogurt and fruit combo that you like. These little babies have a graham cracker crust and taste like a mini cobbler, but weigh in at only 99 calories! This is the perfect recipe to let kids help with as it’s simple to make and the assembly takes under 10 minutes. So have some fun with these tasty treats and once you’ve fallen in love with this recipe try some of our other muffin tin meals!
Total Time: 130 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
- 6 muffin tin liners
- 1 1/2 cups or 2 fresh peaches with seed and skin removed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 3/4 cup Greek Gods honey vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with coconut oil, crushed walnuts, and shredded coconut.
- Dice peaches in small chunks.
- Fill the muffin tin with 6 muffin tin liners, and then spoon crumb crust evenly into 6 liners.
- Fill each muffin tin liner with 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and then top with fresh cut peaches or fruit of your choice.
- Sprinkle each peach parfait with cinnamon sugar (optional) and freeze for 2 hours.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 frozen parfait cup
Protein: 2 gram(s)
Fat: 7 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 8 gram(s)
Fiber: 1 gram(s)
Sugar: 2 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
Leave a Comment