Recipe: Peanut Butter Cup Protein Smoothie
This page may contain affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Get Healthy U may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This peanut butter cup post-workout muscle building smoothie seriously tastes like a peanut butter cup shake! My favorite protein powder is BiPro Whey Protein, but feel free to use your protein powder of choice. I would just recommend sticking with a chocolate flavor for this recipe because what is better than a healthy chocolate peanut butter recipe? Enjoy this high protein smoothie post-workout or for a healthy, skinny dessert!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes check out our smoothie e-book filled with delicious, creative smoothies that you can make in 6 minutes or less!
Total Time:3 minutes
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup skim milk (almond)
- 5 ice cubes
- Add ingredients listed above to the blender. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U