Recipe: Avocado Deviled Eggs
Made with avocado instead of mayonnaise, these healthy deviled eggs are just as creamy and delicious without the guilt. They’re perfect for St. Patty’s Day, Easter or for an upgraded snack. Sprinkle with a little dill weed and paprika for garnish!
How to Make Healthy Avocado Deviled Eggs:
Total Time:10 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mashed avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dill weed, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolk from whites and set in a bowl.
- Add avocado, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
- Mix together until creamy.
- Spoon or pipe filling into empty whites. Garnish with paprika.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 egg or 2 halves
Protein: 6 gram(s)
Fat: 6 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 1 gram(s)
Sugar: 1 gram(s)
Recipe Cuisine: American
From the kitchen of: Team Get Healthy U