Recipe: Grinch Punch
This fizzy Grinch Punch cocktail is a holiday favorite every year! We love this simple holiday cocktail recipe because it tastes like a creamy citrus dessert drink, but is much lower in calorie than most holiday drinks. The Izzes Sparkling Clementine Soda we use adds just the right amount of fizz to make this low-calorie cocktail bubble up and taste fantastic.
Grinch Punch Ingredients
This recipe for Grinch Punch has just four easy ingredients.
- Lime Sherbet: the green comes from a container of lime sherbet. We use a 1.5 quart container of lime sherbet but you can increase or decrease the quantity based on how many you’re serving.
- Prosecco or Champagne: both of these alcohols yield a delicious result! Pick your favorite.
- Izze’s Sparkling Clementine Juice: this gives the punch an extra bubbly kick and citrus flavor. We use three 12 ounce bottles.
- Fresh Lime: finish it off with a fresh lime garnish for a simple and beautiful presentation. And squeeze a little extra in the drink!
How To Make Grinch Punch
This punch can be made in individual glassed or all combined in one large punch bowl. To make in individual glasses, follow the instructions below.
To make in a large punch bowl, dump your alcohol and sparkling juice in first. Then scoop your sorbet into balls and add to the punch. Finish with a big squeeze of lime according to your taste.
Is There A Version Without Alcohol?
Grinch Punch is a great beverage to make non-alcoholic as well. So if you’re serving it up for the kiddos or would just like an alcohol-free version for adults, skip the prosecco/champagne and instead increase the quantity of sparkling clementine juice. You could also use plain sparkling water or seltzer.
Other Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Total Time:5 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
- 1 container lime sherbert
- 1 bottle of champagne or prosecco
- 3 bottles of Izzes Clementine Sparkling Soda
- 1 fresh lime for garnish
- To dust the rim of your glass just wet the rim of the glass with water and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lime sherbet (sub with sorbet if dairy free) to each glass.
- Add equal parts of Champagne and Izzes Clementine soda.
- Squeeze 1 wedge of lime into your drink and use another wedge for garnish.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 glass
Carbohydrates: 23 gram(s)
Sugar: 19 gram(s)
Recipe Cuisine: American
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U