Recipe: Grinch Punch
This fizzy Grinch Punch cocktail is a holiday favorite every year! We love this simple holiday cocktail recipe because it tastes like a creamy citrus dessert drink, but is much lower in calorie than most holiday drinks. The Izzes Sparkling Clementine Soda we use adds just the right amount of fizz to make this low-calorie cocktail bubble up and taste fantastic. This is a great beverage to make non-alcoholic as well, so the kiddos at your party can have a festive beverage too!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
- 1 container lime sherbert
- 1 bottle of champagne or prosecco
- 3 bottles of Izzes Clementine Sparkling Soda
- 1 fresh lime for garnish
- To dust the rim of your glass just wet the rim of the glass with water and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lime sherbet (sub with sorbet if dairy free) to each glass.
- Add equal parts of Champagne and Izzes Clementine soda.
- Squeeze 1 wedge of lime into your drink and use another wedge for garnish.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 glass
Carbohydrates: 23 gram(s)
Sugar: 19 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U