Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Mousse
My pumpkin pie mousse is a great protein-packed dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth. I am a total pumpkin pie and cheesecake lover, and this covers my cravings for both! The cottage cheese is the secret ingredient that makes it super creamy and rich. Just dip in a graham cracker or my favorite Go Raw Ginger Snacks Super Cookies, and you have yourself a decadent but healthy treat. Confession – I make this like once every week or two at my house!
*I always use BiPro Vanilla Whey French Vanilla Protein Powder in this recipe, but you can use any vanilla or unflavored protein powder you have.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (or unflavored protein powder)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 packets stevia, to taste
- Place everything in a blender, or small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in refrigerator until chilled - it gets thicker in the refrigerator.
- Top with light whipped cream (or dairy-free coconut whipped cream) and/or dip with a graham crackers or ginger snaps.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 4
83 calories, 11 grams protein, 1 gram fat, 3 grams carbs, 2 grams fiber, 3 grams sugar
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U