Recipe: Creamy Cashew Banana Smoothie
This Creamy Cashew Banana Smoothie recipe is just plain yummy for breakfast. Plus it’s super quick and easy! With the addition of cinnamon and coconut, I love to use my favorite cashew or almond milk for a super decadent chia-like flavor. This creamy smoothie whips up in a flash and is perfect for kids or out-the-door mornings for you!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1 frozen banana, thawed and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cups cashew milk (or other nut milk)
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut frozen banana into chunks if not already sliced.
- Blend all ingredient in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 Smoothie
Protein: 5 gram(s)
Fat: 12 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 44 gram(s)
Fiber: 6 gram(s)
Sugar: 28 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
Leave a Comment