Recipe: Creamy Cashew Banana Smoothie
This Creamy Cashew Banana Smoothie recipe is just plain yummy for breakfast. Plus it’s super quick and easy! With the addition of cinnamon and coconut, I love to use my favorite cashew or almond milk for a super decadent chia-like flavor. This creamy smoothie whips up in a flash and is perfect for kids or out-the-door mornings for you!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes check out our smoothie e-book filled with delicious, creative smoothies that you can make in 6 minutes or less!
Total Time:5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1 frozen banana, thawed and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cups cashew milk (or other nut milk)
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut frozen banana into chunks if not already sliced.
- Blend all ingredient in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 Smoothie
Protein: 5 gram(s)
Fat: 12 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 44 gram(s)
Fiber: 6 gram(s)
Sugar: 28 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U