Recipe: Berry Light Breakfast Smoothie
Fruit Recipes, Pre + Post Workout Recipes, Smoothie Recipes
This berry light smoothie is thick, creamy and taste like you’re having delicious berry ice cream for breakfast without all the fat and calories. The berries give this smoothie lots of antioxidants, fiber and fabulous color. This smoothie is a great way to have a berry nice day!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 6 oz plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup oatmeal-not cooked
- 1/2 cup skim milk (we also recommend almond milk)
- Add ingredients in the order listed above to smoothie cup. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories based on skim milk.
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
Leave a Comment