Recipe: Baked Avocado Eggs
This has to go down in history as one of the easiest recipes ever! These baked avocado eggs take just 2 ingredients that I’m sure you already have on hand and a few toppings if you’d like. Plus, it’s super healthy, filled with good-for-you fats that keep you satisfied, and can cook in the oven while you finish getting ready in the morning. It’s a wonderful dairy free, gluten free, paleo recipe that you’ll want to be your new staple.
Total Time:20 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped chives, parsley or other herbs
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit. Widen hole opening with a spoon to make room for egg - we make ours a little wider and deeper.
- Crack an egg into a small bowl and then spoon into opening. Repeat with second egg and second half of avocado.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and additional toppings.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 15 gram(s)
Fat: 31 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 13 gram(s)
Fiber: 10 gram(s)
Sugar: 1 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U